Walgreens Exclusive Hasbro Eric O’Grady Ant-Man
Walgreens entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with Hasbro a year or so ago. It’s not blow the doors off, but some very awesome figures have come out of it already and there is another yet to come. The first was Agent Venom. The second, this here Eric O’Grady Ant-Man, and the next, a yellow and black Daredevil. So far, so good on these exclusives. The Agent Venom was a hell of a lot of figure for $19.99. This Ant-Man is less figure, less accessories, but still, very nice to add to the collection. Let’s have a look.
- The paint is spot on, clean lines, solid black, deep red.
- I love the glowing orange-ish eyes.
- Antennae on his head…definitely a step above the Infinite scale ant helmet.
- Highly articulated, ankles, wrists, torso, thighs, hips, Ant-Man can get into some nifty poses.
- No accessories.
- Helmet doesn’t come off.
- There doesn’t appear to be a re-paint on the way of the harder to get Hank Pym Ant-Man Marvel Legends figure…that could very easily just be a re-paint here…
- It’s $19.99, it’s Ant-Man, Ant-Man is the hotness right now. But it’s not Hank Pym, it’s not Scott Lange, and the different colors are probably going to confuse the casual fan rather than pull them in. I for one am happy to have my grubby mitts on it and I thank Airon from the MakeMineMarvel Facebook group for helping with that.
- It’s now on Walgreens shelves and now on Walgreens website. For $19.99 you can get Ant-Man shipped free to your door! Oh…hey, and you can win him here in our MUReview 4 year birthday giveaway! So how bout’ that?!?!