Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Monsters
The litlgeeks are life-long fans of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. They are also life-long fans of all things spooky, scary, and monsters. Dracula, Werewolves, Frankenstein’s Monster. Their action figure collection is overwhelmingly supportive of these facts…but what if, there was a way to combine their love of these two things. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Monsters? That’s crazy talk I think, surely beyond the realms of reason to expect that….wait a second…it’s a thing!!!
These perfectly designed figures are spawned from the recent run of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episodes on Nickelodeon. They are also out on a collected DVD now!
Monster Hunter Leo
- Leo comes with his signature katana!
- His trench coat looks and fits perfectly.
- Additional knife weapons are included.
- His hat has a clever hook attachment piece so it doesn’t fall off his head, but you can take it off!
Monster Hunter Raph
- Another Monster Hunting Trenchcoat wearer, it fits perfectly.
- Raph comes with a mean stake launching crossbow type weapon.
- His bowller hat looks great, gives him that 50’s gangster feel.
Mutant Mummy Leo
- Leo looks great all decked out in mummy rags.
- His included egyptian themed sword sells the aged time period.
- Included snake fits just right.
- Frankendon is the apple of the wave for litlninja. Donatello and Frankenstein’s monster all in one!
- He looks great, with mutagen vials sticking out of his back and massive frankie-boots.
- Included metal detector / bo-staff fits perfectly in the back socket.
- The hair, it’s perfect!
- His letterman jacket is Teenage Mutant Ninja Wolf perfect! You can almost see him riding on top of a school bus!
- Mikey comes with a slice of pizza and a great set of bone-nunchucks.
- Vampire Raph is one of the most classically represented of the monsters, in all black with the red cape.
- Raph comes with a bat, with a Raph face!
You need to watch the show. You need to grab these Turtles! These Turtles, that are appearing at retail now!
This video and post is for entertainment purposes only. | MUReview received these products for free. | This product is recommended for ages 4 and up.