Star Wars Black Series (6 Inch) R2-D2
Toy Fair 2013 was amazing. The Hasbro event prior to Toy Fair though…pretty much blew the whole event out of the water. They put on a fireworks show of awesome plastic crack. While this is a Marvel site, and I was obviously most interested in their Marvel stuff, the second I saw this 6 inch R2 on a pedestal, I counted the days until I could pre-order. That I did, and it showed up a few weeks back (I’m catching up!). Let’s have a quick look at the details and then oggle away.
- The amount of accessories is absolutely staggering.
- The detail on R2 in this scale is miles away from anything I’ve ever seen attempted before…I live in a house with a lot of R2 units.
- The accessories allow for an amazing number of scene replications.
- No sounds.
- No lights.
- The accessories. While awesome, and plentiful, they are small and easily lost.
- If you love Star Wars, don’t look at this as ‘whatever it’s R2 they will make a billion’. This is an awesome figure, and it may be harder to find than you think.
Whatever, it’s R2, they will make a billion.
MUReview received these products for free.