Star Wars 2013 Disney World Exclusive Thermal Detonator Hot Potato Game
A few weeks back now, seems almost like a lifetime, I took my family on a vacation to the happiest place on earth. Where Superbowl winners go to celebrate, the House of Mouse…you get the point. We went to Disney World. I went with an eye towards Marvel and was generally highly disappointed. While Universal Studios was just a short drive away, and the lure was great, the price tag just wasn’t working for what a family with a 1 year old and a 3 year old would get out of it. HOWEVER, I went down there with my sights set on one thing and one thing only. The 2013 Disney World Exclusive Thermal Detonator Hot Potato Game!!
- This thing looks like it was pulled right from the scene in Jabba’s Palace.
- The Hot Potato game is intuitive and fun and…hot potato.
- The movie mode is fantastic, it lets you turn the device on and it will beep menacingly for up to 5 minutes.
- Cheap plastic feel.
- It doesn’t actually blow up…
- This is a really need prop replica turned game. If it was metal….it would cost $179 and be epic…but as a plastic piece it only ran me $24.99 and I’m not mad at that at all!
Go get it at Disney World today…or on eBay!