Factory Entertainment, Inc., the Concord, California based producer of licensed toys and collectibles and Warner Bros. Consumer Products, on behalf of DC Entertainment, will debut Pawzplay™ a line of collectible and cuddly critters who love cosplay. Pets + Cosplay = Pawzplay™!
Just like people, these cute pets love to show their DC fandom and want to be involved in the exciting culture of cosplay. The world of Pawzplay™ launches in the Summer of 2017 with an assortment of kittens and puppies dressed as their favorite DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains.
Each Pawzplay™ plush is dressed in a detailed pet-friendly version of a familiar DC character’s costume and stands approx. 8” (200mm) tall.
The launch product line is as follows;
• Bruce (Batman) the Doberman
• Clark (Superman) the Husky
• Jack (The Joker) the Jack Russell
• Victor (Cyborg) the Alsatian
• Diana (Wonder Woman) the Persian
• Harley (Harley Quinn) the Calico
• Barbara (Batgirl) the Tabby
• Selina (Catwoman) the American shorthair
All Pawzplay™ come with a name tag and are supplied for retail display in branded CDU’s.