Minimates: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Footbot
The difference between a Footbot and a Foot Soldier is a hell of a lot of mean. About four arms worth. Also important to note…there should always be a lot of Footbots and Foot Soldiers, mainly because the Turtles are really good at kicking Foot tail. DST of course delivers! Especially if you buy a case of Turtles Minimates!
- Not one, not two, not even 3…but FOUR! Arms! All tipped with interesting weapons.
- Alternate hands included to hold somewhat more traditional instruments of doom.
- As always, the character represented is exceptionally well captured in Minimate plasticky goodness!
- Multiple Footbot figures are included with a case to lend to army building.
- Nothing here, these are very well done!
- The only shame in getting a Footbot is if you get just one!
MUReview received these products for free.