Minimates Best of Wave 2 – Hulk and Loki
This will make me unpopular. I don’t mind so much, it’s my opinion and I’m allowed to have it. I pay $120 a year to share it with all of you. I could buy a new Dyson with that after…6 years. I’m not a big Hulk fan. I really really don’t like Loki. Not as a villain, not as a character. That said, I enjoyed their portrayal in Marvel’s the Avengers. I like some of the Red Hulk stuff, and the Indestructible Hulk books are winning me over. Whether I like the characters or not though (and that’s generally a large bias in figure reviews for me, I know, I’m sorry), Minimates Best Of Wave 2’s Hulk and Loki 2 pack is an absolute must have.
- Holy crap I can make Hulk into Bruce Banner and back, and there isn’t even a question, it works smoothly, looks outstanding and it’s one of the coolest features of any action figure that I have ever owned.
- Let’s talk more about this. Hulk out of the box can be shrunk down to half size, given regular shoes, not ripped pants and even a jacket.
- For the Hulk, there is pure anger on his face.
- For Banner, you get an excellent representation of what a just near pre-Hulk out would look like.
- Ain’t nobody got time for saying bad things about this Hulk.
- Oh wait…can I get a Red one just like this too?
- The helmet looks great.
- Really like having the hair to swap out here.
- Excellent bright greens do the character justice.
- Awesome cape!
- The worst thing I can say here is that it’s Loki and if you have had your fill, you have had your fill. If not….
- Go to Toys R Us now and buy this set. Now.
- You can go to Toys R Us and buy this set, Now.
MUReview received these products for free.