Marvel Vs Capcom Iron Man and Mega Man 3.75″ 2-Pack
Marvel Vs. Capcom fans rejoice! We are getting 3.75″ figures! And they are pretty awesome! This Target Exclusive 2-pack, which I hope is the first of many (..but have no hint or clue that there will be any more than one unfortunately), hits the Marvel Vs. Capcom mark with two game-favorite characters, Iron Man and Mega Man. The game hits tomorrow September 19 2017, if you haven’t pre-ordered, there are some nifty bonuses…so, get on that! Right after you finish reading this! Ok, fine, at least look at the pictures!
- This is definitely an Iron Man we are familiar with. Updated paint work though, and it’s very very nice looking. There is a gloss all over the figure that really makes him pop.
- Tried and true Iron Man, solid figure when he was first released, nice detail, appreciate having him in this two-pack.
- Fans of articulation will rejoice here, we’ve got chest articulation, a solid range on arms and legs.
- I know that there is cost savings in re-use, but having him look a little closer to the paint scheme on the package would have really taken this figure to the next level.
- A level higher still, including the giant cannon that he busts out with mid-fight!
- This is a really amazing little Mega Man figure!
- Beautiful blues throughout. Exceptionally well matched palate here.
- He’s crazy game accurate, he looks just like Mega Man on screen!
- Mega Man is highly pose-able, excellent articulation here, especially for a character that pretty much only runs and jumps in one very specific way over and over again.
- Energy blast accessory looks great! Fits great!
- It’d be great to be able to take off his helmet.
- He uses very light weight plastic throughout, makes him feel a little fragile.
This epic two-pack features two frequent go to characters in Marvel Vs Capcom lore. Anyone who got their hands on the Infinite demo will know that these two characters as favorites is a trend that will continue, powerful, fun to play, and …it’s Iron Man and Mega Man. I feel like i’m speaking to more than Marvel figure collectors here, and I should be, but I will mention to the Marvel collectors, you more than likely own this, or a very similar version of Iron Man. He’s still awesome, but ultimately, a repaint. Mega Man though, all brand new. This is one of my favorite Mega Man figures of all time and this pack shouldn’t be missed! I really hope they do more. The Marvel side should be pretty easy for Hasbro to pull off…I mean, they already made Nova Prime…so… maybe a repaint? Please!?!!? Oooh! Stay tuned folks, hopefully this isn’t the last Marvel 3.75″ plastic of 2017, keep eyes out for Rainbow Deadpools!!!
This two-pack is a Target Exclusive and will be available for $19.99. Happy hunting in Fall of 2017! As a note, not available at Target yet, but you can hit shadier places that charge much more money if you have to have it now…I did…so I could bring coverage to you!
MUReview did not receive this product for free, we bought it because we had to have it and that’s that.