Marvel Legends: Agent Venom
Walgreens folks…Walgreens. Who’da thunk that in this day and age of super stores and the Internet, Walgreens would be putting a feather like Agent Venom in it’s cap. Low and behold they have one hell of an exclusive on their hands. One some are calling the best 6 inch figure period. Lofty, but it is a mighty fine figure indeed.
- Exceptional molding on all armor pieces.
- Near endlessly poseable.
- Tons of accessories, guns, symbiote arms to hold guns, can’t complain (but I do have a tiny complaint..)
- Solid black with comic accurate, sharp white line detail.
- High attention to detail, with the white pauldrons under black.
- This figure feels as meaty as Agent Venom looks on the page.
- Hasbro, you gave me guns…when you give me guns, I have a singular expectation. Holsters.
- The one holstered gun is not removable.
Yer gonna need to go get this, and fast. It’s going up and down at Walgreens.com for $14.99, strike while the iron is hot.
Go get it at Walgreens for $19.99 in store. Otherwise, the link to buy online is up and down now for $14.99 which is an absolute steal!