Every time I go through reviews for a full wave of Marvel Legends figures, I feel like it is an accomplishment. I have a process, and I’ll share it with you now.
- A box of figures shows up.
- I freak out because a box of figures shows up. (happy freak out).
- I clear my schedule for the next 3 hours.
- I take pictures of every figure in the wave:
- Together in package
- Individually in package
- Individually out of package
- Comparison shots / team shots
- Group shots
- Sit back for 5 minutes and admire all of the figures.
- Bring the figures downstairs to where my collection is and find them all homes.
- Draft framework posts for each figure.
- Edit all of the photos (crop, rotate, fix contrast and lighting issues).
- Organize all photos into per figure folders.
- Upload all photos to each post.
- Spend the next 4-5 days writing up each figure, and the next however many figures / days posting.
No one cares about anything I just said, I figured I’d share though, because here we are at the end of yet another wave. A fantastic wave featuring some of my favorite Marvel heroes. I enjoy all of the characters that Hasbro gave us here, I’m really happy I got to share them with you, and this is it, the end of the wave post, where I have a little fun showing you some cool posed group shots. I hope you had as much fun with this as I did! Stay tuned for more great Hasbro Marvel Legends news, because Toy Fair 2017 is upon us!
MUReview received these products for free for review purposes.