Marvel Infinite Wave 2
Carrying some nice steam brought forth by Marvel Infinite Wave 1, we get a very solid, more than half-new figure wave of figures featuring some common and some obscure characters.
- This is one of the single most ornate figures that I have seen in the Marvel Infinite or Universe toy lines.
- Head sculpt captures the menacing look of this oft mis-understood cosmic bounty hunter.
- Exceptional attention to detail on legs, hands and cape.
- The connect points of the shield to the back and weapons to shield are a little loose fitting which could lead to some frustration when posing with weapons stowed.
- Costume molding is outstanding and comic accurate.
- Helps add to the Masters of Evil in 3.75 scale!!
- Exceptional paint application and gorgeous coloring.
- I’m not big on accessories so I don’t really have a problem that so far the Infinite line is slim with extra plastic, but a little whirlwind for him to stand in here would have been very cool.
- Gorgeous facial detail.
- Even paint and excellent costume detail.
- I like both of the green She-Hulks, but Red has really nailed comic accuracy.
- This is going to be custom fodder for years to come. The female head is amazing.
- Really like this one, no complaints.
- Of all the Thors, bearded Thor is my all time favorite and he is captured perfectly in plastic form here.
- Exceptional head sculpt.
- Love the writing on the hammer!!
- At some point it would be very nice to get a fully molded chest armor piece instead of a painted on top. It’d be neat, just sayin’.
- This is a re-release of the Marvel Universe line Steve Rogers. It’s damned fine, but we’ve already reviewed it.
- Another Marvel Universe line re-release. No complaints, but we’ve covered this ground.
Beta Ray Bill
- The final figure in the wave, and again a re-release. If you missed him before, pick him up!
This second Marvel Infinite effort is absolutely fantastic, picking up right where wave 1 left off we get a bunch of great new figures that fans have been asking for for a very long time.
You can pick up the whole wave at Big Bad Toy Store!