Magic Box: Muppets Select Series 3 Miss Piggy Foo-Foo and Penguin
Muppets Select series 3 coverage continues today with our up close look at Miss Piggy and her flappy and fluffy friends, Foo-Foo and Penguin! The video below is a showcase of all three sets. We took a look at Floyd and Janice yesterday, Rowlf, Crazy Harry and Mahna Mahna will be tomorrow, and Group Shots the day after, so stay tuned and come on back for more Muppet coverage! Thank you Diamond Select Toys for sending these to us to share with everyone!
- She’s Piggy perfect, to the Muppet! The biggest highlight here though is her hair. The curl detail is pig wig supreme!
- She rocks her heels and stands very well with no balance problems!
- Miss Piggy wouldn’t be complete without a beautiful, sparkling diamond bracelet.
- Miss Piggy, being the full figure in this set features a great amount of articulation for glamour poses.
- Piggy’s included picture of Kermie is to die for.
- Making plastic look fluffy and cuddly is no small task and Diamond Select Toys kills it with a super adorable Foo-Foo!
- Foo-Foo comes equipped with leash and bowl!
- When was it exactly that you thought you’d end up with an articulated Muppet Penguin action figure? Probably didn’t cross your mind, but here he is today! Flapping arms and shuffling feet!! I do wish his jaw was articulated though.
This set is a must have for Muppet fans. It brings Piggy into the line and scale, and you can’t have Kermit without Piggy. You have Kermit already…don’t lie to me. Go get this set!
Big Bad Toy Store has the whole third series for purchase. You should always scout your local comic shop too! You can also pick each individual set on Amazon, here is the link for Miss Piggy!
The Group Pictures
MUReview received the products in this post for free for review purposes. The toys in this post are for ages 8 and up. This post is for entertainment purposes only.