The litlgeeks and MUReview.net have been kicking around ideas to use for their awesome Captain America Silicone Shield mold from Diamond Select Toys for a while. They finally came up with a list of things that you might find useful in their own litlcrafty way. And what better way to help celebrate Captain America’s 75th anniversary and the Fourth of July!
Most of the crafts are explained in the video, but we wanted to give a little more detail into the punch the litlgeeks made.
Captain America Face Punch
- 1 2 liter bottle of Sprite
- 1 cup Strawberries (fresh – whole)
- 1 cup Blueberries (fresh – whole)
- 1 gallon of pineapple juice
- blue food coloring
- Pour the pineapple juice into a Captain America Shield Silicone mold from Diamond Select Toys.
- Pour in blue food coloring to shield mold.
- Freeze shield mold.
- When freezing is done, pour Sprite, strawberries and blueberries into a punch bowl.
- Take frozen pineapple juice from shield mold and place inside punch bowl.
- Allow 20-30 minutes for ice to melt and chill drink.
- …adults…Rum….Rum is awesome in this.
Thank you as always to Diamond Select Toys for giving the litlgeeks a chance to bring you this awesome craft!