Marvel Legends: Wolverine
If you grew up around the same time I did, you have a giant place in your heart for the X-Men. You also hear in your head “Berserker Barrage!” every single time you hear the name Wolverine, nearly to the point that it’s maddening. But those were some fun times, weren’t they? This particular Wolverine is in the Red / Brown / Yellow color scheme that debuted in Uncanny X-Men in 1980. It’s one of Wolverine’s more classic looks, and while I like it, the tiger striped suit from Giant Sized X-Men, that was gloriously used in the X-Men TV show is the closest to my heart. I’ll try not to let that skew my review!
- Wolverine has two sets of hands, one set with claws out, one set with claws retracted. This is as it should be.
- Wolverine’s Brown yellow, red outfit is perfectly recreated in plastic form.
- Solid and clean paint lines, which are a must for this uniform.
- Love the molding / sculpt of the boots and mask. It really makes the character crazy accurate.
- Wolverine features a not too common bit of articulation in current Legends figures, the additional point of movement at the shoulders that allows for arms in / out motion.
- While I love the look of the claws out hands, they are definitely delicate, be careful.
- This isn’t something I think I’ll ever say again…I’d appreciate some arm hair.
Wolverine is and always will be one of the most popular Marvel characters. He’s covers all the bases and gives everyone something to like about him. This particular figure captures Wolverine from one of his most memorable time periods in the comic universe and for fans of Wolvie, you have to buy him.
Unfortunately it looks like of the X-Men wave, the tough to gets are going to be Wolvie and Deadpool. Both are sold out at most places, but if you are willing to pay a little more at Amazon, they have you covered.
- Like MUReview on Facebook Like us here.
- Like litlgeeks on Facebook Like us here.
- Follow @mureview on twitter – Follow us here
- Follow @litlgeeks on twitter – Follow us here
- Subscribe to litlgeeks on YouTube – Subscribe here
MUReview received the products in this post for free for review purposes.