MUReview returned from a fantastic family vacation today, welcomed, on our porch by a massive Guardians of the Galaxy branded box.
Holy crap, what the heck is in that?!
Unpacking would have to wait…peeing after a 3 hour car trip would also have to wait. You, also have to wait just a little bit while I babble, or you can just scroll down and check out pictures.
Once again, MUReview is honored and surprised to be included amongst the select few to receive Hasbro awesomeness. Before I get into exactly how awesome the box is, and how awesome what was in the box is…Thank you Hasbro, Thank you Hunter. Honored is the best word I can think of. Honored and humbled. Thank you.
Now then, know that all the things I am about to show you will be reviewed, and some of the things I am about to show you will be given away as part of the MUReview.net 3 year anniversary!
With Guardians of the Galaxy coming out August 1 and the toy line already on shelves in stores near you, Hasbro has seen fit to grace MUReview with this epic box full of Guardians of the Galaxy goodies across all scales and lines that Hasbro is putting out.
In the box:
- Big Blastin’ Rocket Raccoon ($39.99)
- Star-Lord Quad Blaster ($19.99)
- Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy NOVA! (I’d really like to think they knew they were sending specifically this to specifically me.) ($19.99)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket, Groot and Nova 2.5 inch figure pack. ($5.99)
- Guardians of the Galaxy Milano Starship Vehicle. ($24.99)
- Rocket Raccoon Action Mask ($19.99)
Again, all of this amazing stuff is in stores now, you can go get it today!
Thank you again Hasbro and Hunter for the amazing box of awesome. Let’s all have a look at the pictures and stay tuned for reviews of everything!