Guardians Of The Galaxy – Gamora and Star Lord
The announcement of the Guardians of the Galaxy 2.5 inch line left many scratching their heads and wishing for a 3.75 inch line. I was one of those many, but now having had hands on for a while with the 2.5 inch line, I see that it’s great for kids, and for collectors, it’s an excellent change of pace. Let’s have a look at Gamora and Star Lord!
- Excellent coloring, shows off movie green skin.
- Included sword is more than reminiscent of on screen.
- Of all the figures, Gamora shines the least in this scale, big bulky hands and hard to read features.
- Short coat, no face mask, Star Lord looks like Peter Quill, looks like Chris Pratt!
- Jacket detail is excellent.
- Stubble detail is excellent.
- There is maybe a little too much Star Lord love in this series. He comes with the Milano and in one other 2-pack.
- For $6 a 2-pack, there is no reason not to grab this whole series if you are a fan of the Guardians of the Galaxy film!
- You can go to Toys R Us and buy this set, Now.
Gamora and Star Lord Pictures:
Guardians of the Galaxy 2.5 Inch Line Pictures:
MUReview received these products for free.