Diamond Select Toys Minimates: Marvel Greatest Hits Series 2 Daredevil and Punisher
Round three for Marvel Greatest Hits series 2 brings us Daredevil and the Punisher! Excellent package companions if you ask me. Especially with their recent shared screen time on Netflix, not to mention just how many times they have paired up and / or squared off in the comics. With this single package, the amount of stories you can tell is dizzying and wonderful to think about. As this is a Greatest Hits, we’ve gotten these figures before, but I’m thrilled to have them again, read on to find out why.
- Still love my holsters, this version of DD comes with one for his billy clubs
- Excellent hook accessory, perfect length string, it doesn’t hit the ground when held.
- DD comes with hair to swap for the mask, DST once again nails blind eyes Matt Murdock.
- This is the same figure we took a look at back in 2014, still amazing.
- Guns…lots of guns…and holsters!!!
- It’s funny to think that I own really bad Punisher figures. It seems like an easy action figure home run, he wears black, he’s mean. Well, thankfully, Minimates get it right and this is a Punisher you can be proud of. As for the bad ones, I’m sure anyone reading this has a good idea of what I’m talking about.
- This is the classic iconic Punisher I grew up with. The one that didn’t even need to be more modern or gritty he’s just awesome the way he is.
- Also loved Punisher in his last best of release!
A perfect pair here. The last time they came out in Greatest Hits form it was Punisher with Deadpool (the same one that is now with Cap), and Daredevil with Venom. All things being equal, this is a much much better pairing than last go round. Either way, the Diamond Select Toys Greatest Hits and Best of waves are an incredible gift to fans and collectors. A great way to be able to pick up core characters that haven’t seen shelves in a while, and you should all be reaping the benefits!
MUReview.net net received this product for free for review purposes.