Bullseye | Blade | Jessica Jones | Elektra | Daredevil | Punisher | Man-Thing | Group Shots
Marvel Legends Marvel Knights 2017 Wave: Daredevil
Now…normally, we like to bring you these figures in waves wherever we can. Hasbro surprised the heck out of us though, with a fantastic bag of great toys as a thank you for attending their NYCC 2017 event. One of the great items in that bag, Marvel Knights Wave Daredevil! In this wave, Hasbro addresses a solid chunk of the Netflix Marvel characters, and they do so with incredible faithfulness to character likeness. But, is this Daredevil really the bees knees? I’d suggest yes…but ultimately, I got to say “Bees knees”, so I win either way.
Day-One Update and DLC Help to Expand the Adventure
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– When the Fire Emblem Warriors game launches Oct. 20 for the Nintendo Switch and New Nintendo 3DS family of systems, it will do so with a wealth of content and action-packed gameplay. The new game offers a twist on the acclaimed Fire Emblem series by uniting fan-favorite characters from Fire Emblem history to participate in over-the-top battles focused on real-time, tactical action rather than turn-based strategy.
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
The Fire Emblem Warriors game will be available on Oct. 20. (Photo: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Fire Emblem Warriors – Clash with legions of enemies as Marth, Xander, Corrin, Chrom and other Fire Emblem warriors by unleashing over-the-top-powerful Dynasty Warriors-style moves. Take control of characters with distinct attacks, issue strategic commands and pair up warriors for stunning moves in an epic tactical action game from the Hyrule Warriors team.The Fire Emblem Warriors game will be available on Oct. 20.
- Just Dance 2018 – Whether you’re a party starter, a dancer in the making or a seasoned pro, get ready to turn up the volume and unleash your inner dancer. Dance to 40 of the hottest tracks of the year, including hits like “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars, “Side to Side” by Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj and “Chantaje” by Shakira ft. Maluma. Great for family gatherings, parties and holidays, the Just Dance 2018 game brings family and friends together like no other game. Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately. Just Dance 2018 will be available on Oct. 24.
- The Fire Emblem Warriors Season Pass will be available Oct. 20 in Nintendo eShop. Purchase the Season Pass for $19.99 for either the Nintendo Switch or New Nintendo 3DS version of the game and download each pack as it’s available. Plus, players will receive a bridal costume for Lucina immediately upon purchase. Individual DLC packs will also be sold separately at $8.99 each, and are scheduled to launch in December, February and March with content inspired by Fire Emblem Fates, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Fire Emblem Awakening, respectively. Each pack will contain three new playable characters, three new History scenarios, new weapons, costumes and support conversations.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– In September, the Nintendo Switch system was once again the top-selling current-generation console hardware, according to the NPD Group, which tracks video game sales in the United States. This marks the third straight month that Nintendo Switch has been No. 1, and the fifth time overall in the seven months since its launch. Nintendo Switch has already surpassed 2 million units sold in the U.S. alone, and has yet to go through its first holiday shopping season.
Magic Box: Lightseekers Starter Pack Tyrax
What is Lightseekers? You know how there are all these Toys To Life games out there, where you take the toy and you put it on a base, and that toy comes to life in the game, but then you sit on your couch and play the game, mostly like any other game? Those games are fun, we are big fans, but this game is different. What if you could take those toys, and move them around in the real world instead of using a video game controller? Wouldn’t that be really cool? That’s Lightseekers!