New Splatfest Topic Announced: Flight vs. Invisibility
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Walmart will be the exclusive retail partner for a new Nintendo Switch bundle that includes a download code for the Splatoon 2 game, a fresh carrying case and colorful new Joy-Con controllers in Neon Pink and Neon Green. The bundle will be available starting Sept. 8 at a suggested retail price of $379.99 and offers fans in North America their first chance to get their hands on that Joy-Con color combination.
Today, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released the latest trailer for The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game, based on the upcoming big-screen adventure.
The new trailer features the Ninjago heroes training in the art of Ninja-gility which allows them to traverse Ninjago Island by wall-running, high-jumping and battling the foes of Ninjago to master and upgrade their combat skills with epic kicks, swings and gravity defying runs.
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
The Minecraft: Story Mode – The Complete Adventure game includes all five episodes of Season One and all three episodes of the Adventure Pass. (Photo: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Minecraft: Story Mode – The Complete Adventure – Embark on a perilous quest across the Overworld, to the End and beyond. With a team of friends at your side, and a troubled land in need of heroes, your decisions – what you say and do – drive the story around you, so choose wisely! The Minecraft: Story Mode – The Complete Adventure game includes all five episodes of Season One and all three episodes of the Adventure Pass. The game will be available on Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch on Aug. 22.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- My Nintendo Rewards – The Flip Wars game for the Nintendo Switch console is now available. This tense multiplayer action game will have you stomping to flip over panels – and unwitting opponents! To win, flip the most panels to your color in local battles, online* or single-player. To celebrate the launch, we’re featuring My Nintendo rewards for players who love a good virtual battle.
- Redeem your points for 30 percent off:
You can also pick up the Smash Controller application on the Nintendo 3DS system for just 10 Gold Points. This application lets you use your Nintendo 3DS family system as a controller when playing the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U game – even without owning the Nintendo 3DS version of the game.
Plus, you can redeem points for Flip Wars and Tank Troopers wallpapers. Interested in more action-packed, battle-based games? Check out the selection here.
- Tank Troopers (Nintendo 3DS): Choose a tank, pick troopers and battle your friends via local wireless**. Each trooper has a special ability, from electric shocks to healing. Deploy them tactically to win 30+ custom tanks with unique stats. Battle with bombs, on teams or in a free-for-all – but always fight! Fight! FIGHT!
- The Wonderful 101 (Wii U): Developed by Platinum Games, play as Wonder Red, leader of the Wonderful 100. Unite your band of Wonderful Ones to morph into powerful transformations such as a fist, sword, glider and gun to battle invaders throughout Blossom City and across the world. The Wonderful 100 – and YOU – are the city’s best weapon.
Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.